Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reset

It was one of those days you don't want to end. But, it did and it couldn't have ended better. A beautiful sunset while fishing with my son. We didn't do good at all but that was really beside the point. Just hanging out the the kiddo does me a whole of good.

I'm hoping to try and update this blog three or four times a week. I used to d so good but then life gets in the way.

Next weekend, Labor day weekend, is the start of football season in America. We hadn't planned on going to Fayetteville next weekend for the game but luck into some tickets and it's a night game so why not. We'll see m daughter's boyfriend play so it makes it more fun.

It funny because for the last 2 or 3 months I've had stuff piled in the garage so one of the cars was out every night but I told myself before I went to bed tonight that we'd be able to get both cars back in the garage and close the door so I worked on it this afternoon and got the job done. Still have some things to haul off but that's the easy part since all you do is pull up to the drive through of this place and they take everything.

I know this was short but this boy is sleepy.

No comments: