Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday 06.17.07

It's Father's Day and we went down to see my folks and took them to lunch at a catfish place they like called Whippet. Serious. I'm not a catfish eater but it was pretty good. It was in a small town called Prattsville.

It's also Tyler's 23 birthday today. Happy birthday kiddo! My son was born on Father's day and Terri was 23 years old when she had him. Today, he is 23.

No riding today but I did clean the bike up. She's looks really good right now!

Not really much...
Geo.

3 comments:

Rodney Olsen said...

You know that bikes go faster when they're clean don't you?

Don't leave it too long before you take your clean bike for a ride. :)

Wes said...

When you talk about how pretty the bike is, we need corroborating evidence :-)

Geo said...

Rodney: I've always heard that rumor!

Wes: Check the next blog entry...