Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tear and poke

I when to the doctor yesterday for the first time in 3 years. My doc is a good guy and have known him for years. He said do you realize you haven't been in in 3 years. I just shrugged and said, Well I'm usually healthy.

My should had really began to bother m to the point I thought I'd better get it checked out. It's a suspected rotor cuff tear. Those are usually corrected with an outpt surgery. I'm really not a fan of surgery. I see a Ortho doc in a couple of weeks so we'll see where this goes. If there is surgery I'm going to push for around Thanksgiving so I can use holiday days for recoup.

Doc also discussed colonoscopy with me. Really now? Serious? Possible rotor cuff surg and a colonoscopy. Doc you are a sick man! HA! I really do need to get on done. My father in law had his and they found cancer and he had the surgery just a couple weeks ago in Florida. They caught it early and he is doing great!

No comments: