Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The case of the independent shower

Just a quick funny story...
Emily called a few moments ago and said she had gotten up and was about to turn on the light in the bathroom and the shower was running! She ran out of the house, got in the car and headed to McDonalds. Ok now something tells me if I was about to got in the bathroom and I thought someone was in the shower... and why would a burgular be taking a shower? It's not like there's a special fancy shower head in there or anything. So she calls me to tell me this and I start laughing. I told her to go back to the house. She calls a few moments later and sure enough the shower was on a little bit. I must have bumped it or something when I got out which is really weird because I dry off in the shower so I don't get the floor wet. Reason I say that is because the shower could not have been on... hmmmm. The case of the independent shower.

No comments: