Friday, June 02, 2006

It least it's clean!

I had yesterday and today scheduled off for the NW Ark Challenge but had to cancel. Bummed out about that! I've been living the ride in my head. One of the guys I ride with a lot is up there and sounds like he did well yesterday. I had told him that the first day would be easy for him. I've riden that route twice and don't remember it being an epic. Now today he left Russellville and heading toward Harrison on Hwy 7, I believe, and that will be epic. But then again, Chris is in top shape so he'll really enjoy the climbs. Several others from our club are heading up to ride the last 2 days of it.

Oh yeah, about the title of the blog. Since I was off and bummed I started spring cleaning the house (part 2). I did some back in the early spring but didn't do the real scrub down as in moving the fridge and cleaning under it and all the stuff like that. I'll not bore you with details but the house is clean! Sometime during all of that I pulled a muscle or something in my shoulder/neck. I felt like it does when you sleep funny and wake up with a stiff neck. But today is much better! Might grab a ride later today.

No comments: