Sunday, September 07, 2008

Awesome weekend! Just awesome!

Woke at 4:30 on Saturday all excited about the MS150 ride. I took my time and that was the problem. I took too much time and got there just early enough to sign, suit up and get to the start line. I'll write more later on the ride. It was a great ride. Slow, steady and got the job done while having fun. One of the best supported if not the best supported rides I've ever been on.

Church today was out of the park! We changed up EVERYTHING! New program, new media look, new order of service, one jam packed service. So full there were folks in the balcony behind the control center where I sit. Hasn't been like that in a long time. Nothing but positive feedback all around. The team just nailed it today!

Changing gears... no hate awright... I'm right now watching the MTV pre-awards show. I watch it just so I know what is going on in the pop culture. Som band called Tokio Hotel came rolling up to the red carpet in a monster truck. Dude looks like someone from Motley Crue. Something tells me the technical part of the shw (which I'm interested in) is going to be the best so far. I heard Pink is going to blo up building and they set some things on fire.

1 comment:

Wes said...

MTV awards is an interesting place to get some ideas for your next service ;-) LOL!!

You rode the full 150? Incredible!!