Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh she's lookin' all fine!

It was pick-up-my-bike day after work. Of course another hurricane is messing up the weekend. I just wanna turn IKE into BIKE.

I know, that was good.... buh ha ha ha

So Dan and the guys have the bike looking good. Serious. When I started rolling it out to the car I could already tell. They really dug in deep and cleaned and lubed anything moving. New cables, new bar tape, new chain, new back tire and tube. Oh how I wish I would have done this just before MS150. The bike just feels tighter again and I'm a very happy camper. Arkansas Cycle and Fitness... oh yeah buddy, those guys rock!

I hope really bad that when I wake in the morning that the tropical rains haven;t started yet and I can get even just a quick down and back on the river.

Man I'm happy it's Friday evening!

Life is oh so good....with a fine tuned up bike!

No comments: