Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekends should be Wednesdays!

Weekends should be on Wednesdays. Every Wednesday for the past several weeks has been beautiful and then the temp drops for the weekend. It was so nasty on Sunday afternoon I slept. A nap! I hated naps as a kid and there is no such thing as a power nap in my book. If I nap I am groggy for the rest of the afternoon. Some folks can nap but not this kid.

Anyway, the weather for tomorrow is cruddy at best. Cloudy, maybe some cold rain and basic (blowing raspberry). I have a leadership conference for half of the day then should be on the bike the other. I really have no choice but to be on the bike outdoors or in. The 24 hour ride is 2 months from Sunday. I have some build up to do and some weight to drop. 12 lbs to be exact. Emmy's friend is on a diet that is reverse! Must eat at least 4500 cals a day! He's a Hog football player. I'd say more Girl Scout cookies please.

The new website for the ride hits the matrix on Monday. I'm excited! It's actually just a part of the Children Hospital site but still.

No line on the Horizon comes out next week. New U2 baby! Can't wait.

No much else going on... listening to the rain...

No comments: