Tuesday, October 24, 2006

32?

Take a guess... 32 what? I wish I was 32! But that's not it. I packed up the rest of my summer stuff and counted 32 t-shirts. Let me rephrase that. 32 BIKE t-shirts. For some reason when I got my summer stuff out I kept all the old bike tshirtss our as well. It was sort of fun putting them all up bcause it was a trip down memory lane. Bike to work days, Hotter than Hell, Ride for the Roses, A Ride for a Better life, Joe Martin Stage races, Big Dam Bridge, Tour de Rock, Tour de Hills, Go Phoyd!, Specialized, Team ACH, and a pile more. A couple of them were so worn out I could barely tell what they were. Terri had suggested before about taking them and having one of those "event t-shirt" quilts made.

I made it to the gym today and even kept my eating in check. When I got home I stayed busy until now.

I need to start staying up later for the rest of the week because when the clock falls back I get all messed up! I'll wake up at 4:30 ready to go. It seems every year on the first non-daylight savings time morning I wake way to early then I want to fall asleep at 8 o'clock. Spring is no problem at all but fall time change is the pits. I used to get really depressed when the time
changed because I knew that all the after work fun would be coming to an end. This year it seemed to come to an end early. There will be plenty of lunch rides and weekend rides and even rides on the dreaded trainer.

I've been reading blogs written by tri-athelets and several getting ready fr the FL Ironman on November 9th. I would love to go to Panama City to watch this. These guys have really been an inspriation to me. You know those days when you don't want to go to the gym or ride your bike. Thanks Blake, TriBommer, Allez, Kin, Lance Notstrong, Iron Gamit, Running rabbit, Wes, and all the other bloggers that kept me going (and laughing)! TriBoomer, all the best in FL man... this is your time!!

No comments: