Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Carve!

I think everyone is still on vacation this week. I've only had a few calls and have pretty much gotten caught up with my work. I'm hoping that the rest of the week will be like this and I can get a lot of stuff done that I've put off.

We are having a very warm day. I would love to be outside riding but the cold is still messing with me a little. Terri seems to be getting it. I hope not! Several folks have told me about weither themselves or someone in their family that has a cold and all use the term 2-3 weeks. I've been off my bike since Mid-December. I can't stay off much longer.

Speaking of bike. I got my Carve membership and uniform today at lunch! I'm excited! I was asked if I was going to race. I laid low and said no just so I can work behind the scenes getting ready. I am going to try to raod race this season. No crits! Just not ready for those!

Well, back to work

No comments: