Thursday, March 02, 2006

SEC, riding and dough-dough eggs

Another beautiful day and I rode a quick 18 miles out and back on the north side. There was a thunderstorm orth of the city so there weren't very many riders out. Mark was going to work on "cruise intervals". I had said something about not being much of a conversationist the other night and he said I had the pace up high enough that he couldn't hardly talk due to labored breathing anyway. Sure buddy, whatever you say. He said the drills tonight would be painful. Hope he worked hard. He said the drills are from a book called the Cycist Training Book. Said it was awesome. I plan to look for it this weekend.

The women's SEC tournament is in town and I park close to the arena where they are playing. Tonight was a TN game and there were folks in orange everywhere! They love their Vols don't they!

Sean and Emily made dough dough eggs (chocolate no-bake cookies). My nephew Jason called them that when he was little so my whole family adopted the name.

I'm ready for the weekend!

No comments: