Friday, September 08, 2006

Returning to a mountain

I'm about to go to bed but wondering how easy sleep will come. I have a early drive in the morning to Petit Jean Mountain for the MS 150. It's a charity ride of 75 miles each day. I will be riding tomorrow but I doubt I will be riding the Sunday edition. After tomorrow my heavy scheduled riding will be over. I'll still go out and ride but it won't be the center o my life. I'm going to be busy the next few weeks getting volunteers lined up for the "mega" rest stop I have been asked to manage for the BDB 100. I'm glad to be a part of this as a non-rider. I got an email today from Fred and I'll be ordering fruit for the stop. This is where Terri will help me (I hope). She knows all the ins and outs of getting large crowds fed and happy since she does convention planning.

Tomorrows ride time should be about 64 degrees.

No comments: