Friday, March 07, 2008

Ok the "event" was a little later than forecasted

NOOOO, not the flowers!





Well we went to work like any other Friday and you talking about a sour mood among the coworkers! Then folks started talking about the weather again and how they are saing it's regrouoing for a snowstorm. Sure enough about 11 the snow really started coming down and by 12:45 Terri and I were heading home. I expected a gridlock traffic jam but I think for once we were smart and got ahead of it. The roads really didn't look that bad at the hospital but the closer we got to home the whiter the roads became.

More photos and stuff later...

3 comments:

Wes said...

You guys really go home early for snow? Do you ride your bike in that stuff ;-) I mean, I know you are hard core and all :-)

Geo said...

The was a southern blizzard! And don't give that line man... you are in GA and y'all do the same thing...

Ride the bike... no but I have friends who are that insane. They are the mountain bike guys.

Sam said...

You call that snow??? Come to Buffalo...I'll show you REAL snow! LOL!