Monday, March 31, 2008

Lunch time quick hit

One of the things I plan to get back in the habit of is a daily or almost daily blog entry. There will be some changes and I hope more photos like my old blogging used to be. I think a bunch of plain old text is boring too.

It has been another wet day. Not so much rain though it is predicted 70% t-storms tonight but it's just wet and heavy out. The girls have their walk/run class tonight so if it's too wet to ride then I'm making myself get on the trainer and ride while they are at their class.

I also have an appt tomorrow for a what I call "regroup" session with a coach. Ever since the River 2 River ride I have had this weird mental thing going on. I need to get past it and get back to being the rider I was. We will be talking about training times and plans, diet, stress and life in general.

I have decided that as much as I want to do an ACH ride I will pass this year. There is a ride that benefits the hospital on May 3rd and it's the north central Arkansas tour of wine country. I love this logo for them.


Yep, there really is a wine country in Arkansas. Post Familie is one of the big ones.

Well back to work....

Life is good!

Geo.

No comments: