Friday, January 02, 2009

Spooky outside

I'm still test driving the Nikon. I'm loving it. I haven't had a digital camera that lets you be the driver. Normally my play camera would have flashed and I would not have gotten the effect I wanted. The cool looking different street lights (yes there is a green one and an amber one) and the fog just made it spooky looking out tonight.

I also took a bizillion shots of our front porch light in all sorts of stops and combination just so I could learn the different looks I can get.

Terri and I ran over to Wal-Mart tonight. Yes the one in my hood. The shelves are bare except for plastic boxes. Rows and rows of plastic boxes that are all the same. Guess they had to fill the shelves with something. Terri and I started laughing. The first row was right across from the pet food and i told her it looked like a whole row of plastic pet coffins. She busted out laughing. She thinks I'm a juvenile delinquent. Oh well...

70% chance of rain tomorrow... maybe I get a ride in. I know the streets will be wet in the morning from all the heavy fog.

Life is good... onward through the fog!

No comments: