Monday, January 12, 2009

Time management

Time.... oh the thing that gets away from me all the time.

I'm going to have to schedule my whole day and put it on a clip board and attach it to me short collar. So kiddos... these blogs may become more like Facebook or Twitter messages.

Actually I'm just waiting for food to settle before core workout. At least I can have something like biggest loser on while I do them. Some will have to be in the gym but others I can do here.

Oh, here you go... my coach... Brad Cooper... will be playing in Ironman KY on the way on Kona. The company: http://www.uscorporatewellness.com/
When you get to the site, click on Personal Wellness Coaches, then you will see down at the bottom a icon for video. Click it and give it a few moments and after the intro the Brad is the guy talking. He is in Boulder, CO and his wife has family here. I met him when he or someone posted a note that he was going to be in town and looking to ride. We didn't get to ride but we did get to hang out a little while together and it was a great vibe.

I have been so fortunate to have some awesome kick butt coaches of the past few years. Rance Bryant, Mark Rogers and now Brad. But more importantly I've been extremely blessed to have a massive amount of good folks who believe in me and my psycho rides. Man, I love you guys! Ok, let's all hold hands and sing Kom-by-ya!

Hey, by the way, I saw a sort of sneak preview of the jersey design... oh yeah! Very cool! It's a different look that what I normally have but trust me, it rocks like no other! Grunge/rockstar ... no it doesn't have the Rock and Republic skull on it. You know I'm a Team OUCH fan now anyway! Matt has ready made this design come to life! You're gonna love it!

Ok...to the floor for the core....

Life is good... SOOOO GOOOOD!!!

2 comments:

Iron Maiden said...

Maybe we'll meet your coach in KY! And we're oh-so-excited about the Gears for Ears ride, buddy! Can't wait to see the jersey!

Wes said...

You are the psycho light that is attracting all of us psycho bugs :-) Now, shut up and get back to some core work!