Thursday, March 05, 2009

My weekend has started!

I took tomorrow off just to do one errand then ride... all afternoon! It was 77 degrees this afternoon and funny watching folks leaving the hospital for the day... they were all smiling!

Here's the plans for the weekend:
Tomorrow start riding about 1pm ad ride until it's really dark and maybe even keep riding with lights. The temps will be just a few degrees off what they should be for the 24 hour ride.

Saturday: up and out the door to ride. Plan to jump on the Carti training ride at 9 just for some group therapy then keep riding the rest of the day until sunset. Should be close to 8-10 hours.
This will be excellent checkup to see how I will feel.

The next big checkup will be the all night ride in the next few weeks.

I'm excited abut how everything is coming together!

**Note to Wes... send me an email with how you are listed on Facebook to cobbgeo@gmail.com.

No comments: