Monday, July 30, 2007

Laughed to hard!

Lunch quick hit:
The employee relations guru has an office just around the corner from mine. She stopped me as I was coming in from lunch just now and shared a funny happening with me...

She said, "I never look at the personals in the paper but this caught me eye yesterday and it's about ACH so I circled it and brought it to our VP's attention. Well there was a problem... I circled the wrong one. Look..."

She had indeed circled the wrong one! She circled the personal ad below the one she wanted to discuss with the VP. The Vp just said, "Well, ok?!" and handed the paper back to her.

The ad she circled was an ad for one of those "naughty toy" parties.

I laughed so hard my tummy still hurts.

There's nothing better than a Monday workplace laugh!

No comments: