Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday 07.03.07 Part II

I thought I would update at lunch but went out with Jason and Allison. Always a hoot with those two.

It's been a very nice week so far. I feel great and just kicking back. Serious, I can't really remember the last time I took a bike break. I know there was a time back in the winter a couple of years ago when I had a bad sinus infection but other than that... If the weather is bad I can spin. In fact, I'll be heading back to the fitness center at lunch a few days a week fro spin classes and core training.... after the beach next week.

Oh yeah, a correction from River 2 River stuff. I've been told it was Yale that had his hand on my back pushing me at the end and Jenn was on the other side. I know I said Jo and Keith and I'm sure they were right there as well. Yep, I guess I was really flipped out.
Y'all would not believe how many folks have now told me stories about a cousin or uncle who had a heat stroke and how many died. Awwright, I get the point! I'll be a lot more careful out there and I love y'all too!

Big Firecracker 5K in town tomorrow. My VP is running and she was joking this afternoon that she should do a lot better in this race because she got to move up to the next age group. Rance, the director of the Fitness Center is running it too. I'm sure there are a lot of others from ACH running it. We have a big runner group there.

Hey, race news... Rock and Republic won their race the other day! Rahsaan and the guys are really kickin' it out this year! Keep it up guys! Hey RB and Austin... y'all need to just go ahead an smoke 5 Star and put 'em in their place. Check out the story: http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=11295



No comments: