Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday ramblings and weekend thoughts

Beautiful! I mean really beautiful! I love for these type fall days! The temp is in the low 70's, nice breeze and low humidity!

I ran into one of the VPs that run marathons and she was telling me how hard it was for her to come back to the office after lunch. I couldn't agree more! For anyone in sports and fitness, this is the weekend to get out!

Will I'm thinking about a mid week adventure next week. A friend, John Van Pay is a Student Minister for the First Assembly of God in NLR. It's a huge church. He is a great cyclist and has been working on a fund raisier. They are funding a ministry in China for a new van. The price tag is 31 thousand and they are getting there! How awesome is that? Anyway, John and a crew will start in Fort Smith on Thursday morning at 6 a.m. and ride across the state to Memphis! Cool huh? Insane huh? Just like Geo huh?!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: