Wednesday, September 21, 2005

They say we're gonna ride

Sunday is the Joe Weber Arky 100 and they say we ride come a Katrina or a Rita. I'm set to knock out the 100 mile course and since I was on tour and rode in Hurricane Dennis back in July, I figured, hey, I 've got experience on my resume already for those rides. Not they riding in the rain is a lot of fun to me. I have to take my hearing aid out and stash it in a baggie other wise I'd fry my ear (ok, maybe not...).

Just curious what gas prices are going to do this week?

We broke a heat record. 102 yesterday and planning to do it again today. They say next week we will see temps in the 80's during the day and 50's at night! Yipeee! Finally a fall-ish sort of forcast.

Arkansas is getting the evacuees from Houston due to another hurricane coming. It's a sad time for the south.

No comments: