Thursday, September 01, 2005

Got to love those short weeks!

I'm finished up working for the week and taking Friday and Tuesday off so I have a 5 day weekend. How cool is that? Planning to get a little riding in, clean the garage and all sorts of around the house stuff.

We have our Bike Advocacy meeting in a little bit and I have to present the bike tour I had. I even did a powerpoint slide show. It will go fast. Tried to make it comical. No one wants to watch a slide show of someones vacation.

I've not watched the news except for this morning a bit and it was too depressing. It will conintue for a long time. I continue to pray for them.

I just got back from the bank and all the cars at a hotel I passed have LA license plates.

I had my physical this morning. Resting heart rate close to Lance Armstrong's. Now that made my day! Me and my doctor, who's a marathon runner, had a good laugh this morning. He had to do the middle aged guy physical. I told him I wanted a smoke after he was finished. HA! As embarassing as it was, I got the clean bill of health.

No comments: