Saturday, September 24, 2005

The wind was pushing and I was pulling

Meant Rance at the river at 7:30 this morning and rode and easy 45 miles. We keep the speed down since I might be riding the Joe Weber 100 tomorrow morning. But right now there are 4 counties under tornado warnings as the tropical storm Rita moves through the state. The wind has been going all day and the rain started about 3:00 this afternoon. Saying very heavy rain and strong winds tomorrow. Hope not!

I have overloaded on my carbs for this ride. Now I've got to burn them off. I might head to the fitness center tomorrow and throw on some headphones and ride a spin bike and burn some of this back off. Weather after this leaves is going to be awesome! Low 70's for highs and low 60's for lows!

Sylvan Hills lost again last night in West Memphis but not to bad. The hogs lost to Alabama this afternoon. Oh well.....

No comments: