Monday, September 19, 2005

There's God in them clouds!

I rode my bike to work this morning in the dark. I have lights on the front, flashing red lights on the back and wear light clothes with a reflective safety vest. Not exactly the road bike rider attire but it works and keeps me safe! The mornings are having a later sunrise so this morning it was start sort of dark at 6:30 then I just happened to tuen and look at the clouds and wham!!!! The clouds exlpoded in oranges. light blues and pinks and had sun streaks shining through! Good morning God! Thanks for the reminder!

I got the honor of leading our small group last night and it was fun. When everyone got there that asked who was supposed to lead since Lee was out. I said not me and everyone was looking at each other then Susan started laughing and pointed at me. Was a great way to get started. Donnie, Susan's husband had said something about me preaching. One thing you will find is that I don't like to just talk to a crowd. It's got to be a whole group thing. We had a good lesson and laughed a lot! We did talk about why we don't talk about hell much and that was interesting to hear the different views.

Tyler is in the middle of finals this week. Sounds like he's in great shape for them and it's very hard to believe that he will be graduating college in 3 months!

Ok, the Hogs lost really really bad but we love 'em anyway. There ours, we're stuck with 'em. We'll just have to make it work.

I get to head to Fayetteville next week for a recruiting trip! I'm going up a day early to set up and will be there 2 nights. One night I'll be at Melissa and Ryan's in Bentonville and the other in Fayetteville. I emailed Vince and hope we get to ride a little. I'm taking my bike!! Wo-Hoo!!!

No comments: