Thursday, May 25, 2006

New chemicals to digest

Weather cam view of Little Rock's Riverfront park where Riverfest will take place. I'll add more photos as the weekend progresses and you'll see all the folks!

The weather is doing a great imitation of summertime. Honest, that's fine with me. The heat brings it's own set of rules when riding. Ya gotta hydrate to the hilt! I'll be riding with the bud's later this afternoon and I have to make sure I have 2 water bottles (full!).

I'm going to try a new electrolyte replacement today. It was in the packet from the Tour de Hills in Harrison. Here's the web if you're interested: www.eletewater.com I've used several different ones and so far I like GU2O over Gatoraid and Poweraid. The little packet I got says to mix with 1 gallon of water. Now that's concentrated because I'm looking at a little packet here.

I'll try to start early for the ride due to the shrimp boli that my in-laws are doing at the house. I'm afraid I won't get any if I stay out to late. And besides, part of the NLR river trail is blocked due to the Riverfest this weekend.

Hey, and how about that Taylor guy on American Idol? I was hoping for him to win from the beginning. I didn't get glued to it like the kids but I did usually watch when he was on there. He is different from the same winners. I know what you're thinking... yep, all the salt and pepper headed citizens voted for him. Now I didn't call in a vote but 63 million other folks did.

Check back later and I'll fill you in on the ride and the shrimp!

No comments: