Friday, November 24, 2006

Twas the day after Thanksgiving...

Twas the day after Thanksgiving and all through the town, the hogs got their tail kicked and all was with frown.
Yeah yeah yeah.... I was glad I was at home with other things to do. I watched here and there but had a list too long to stop and enjoy TV for the 2nd time today. I got hooked on a movie this morning. I kept telling myself to get up and get busy or go ride but I did neither. But I did get plenty of exercise today though. It's annual bring all the Chritmas stuff down from the attic day. Man, this stuff grows every year. I hit my head 2x on the beams in the attic and said words my mm would have grounded me for. It also seemed that everything was dusty. I coughed until I could taste that coppery blood taste. I also got several walls painted today so it's been a good house day.

Once during the day the wind was blowing and it looked like a leaf storm. Of course Terri had just cleared off our deck. Sort of reminds me of when I clean the yard. It always seems a wind wind will come and blow them across the yard again.

Oh well, tomorrow is just Saturday so I'll go get a good ride in. Hey, it's going to be sunny and 70 ...again. Not exactly puts you in the mood for Christmas stuff but if it were me, it might be sunny and 70 everyday.

No comments: