Monday, November 20, 2006

When Monday is Wednesday

Don't you love it when you go to work and Monday and it's already Wednesday?! Nothing better than a 3 day work week. The act is I've very glad it's a short week because I've had a huge report due for int eh morning and have spent way more time than probably needed but I wanted to be sure I covered every angle. We'll know in the morning.

So on to funner things! I spent all of yesterday afternoon on the bike! 3 hours of non-stop riding. Ok, I did stop at the top of River Mtn but it was for less than 30 seconds because my vest zipper was stuck. I climbed the triple bypass, rode the park a 2 times, up and down the north side 2 times, around the soccer fields 2 times. The whole weekend riding was just plain good.

After logging in my ride and my food I got happy faces and then said I could eat 3K calories and still hold present weight. Well boy howdy!

Today I've eaten and not exercised. Bummer...

No comments: