Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oh gee....

Of gee, let me see.... A snapshot of the last 24 hours...
Something happened to the dryer and rolled the smoke and now it smells like a burnt out house.
Terri has some stomach bug.
I didn't go to the gym or ride today.
I ate fried foods.
My VP wants a report reformatted... ugh, it's actually about 50 reports.
It's about to rain heavy for the net 2 possible 3 days.

Ok, enough whinning. Now the good stuff...
I read where several girls in our club are getting serious about a race in March.
Tomorrow is Friday.
I fixed the dryer.
I have a trainer for my bike so I can ride this weekend in the house. I know, I'm not a bike trainer fan.
I filled 4 positions today which makes for an easier Friday.

1 comment:

Wes said...

Yea! Way to end on a positive note. I don't think most of us like to be inside when outside ROCKS! But, we gotta do what we gotta do.