Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo stuff

I rented a lens from LensRental.com out of Memphis. I highly recommend them. I have been shopping for a new lens, well, awwwrighty, I've been wishing for a new lens but it had to be under 6" in order to get into stadiums with it. They have this crazy 6" rule at most.

My daughter and I started a Daughter/Dad weekend trip where we go to an out of town Razorback football game. Last year we went over to South Carolina but this year is was much closer to home. Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi. It's just a few miles down from Memphis, TN, which is just an one and a half hour drive from our house.

I took Friday off and we headed over and of course had to go to a mandatory mall first. Then I suggested the Memphis Zoo. We had a blast. Even Em thought it was more fun than shopping. I was able to get some pretty OK shots while at the zoo.

Saturday we ran down the road to Ole Miss to see the Razorbacks whip up on Ole Miss but Lord have mercy it was an spooky game. We were supposed to run off with the game and whip them big time but that didn't happen and the quote after the win was, "Well a win is a win." If I heard it once I've heard it a million times in 2 days.

This weekend my wife is taking our daughter on a Daughter/Mom weekend. They are heading over to Nashville, TN for the Razorback vs Vandy football game. It may seem a bit off that a Daughter/Mom weekend involves football but when the daughter dates a player you drive the road to the stadium. They will have a blast because my wife has been to Nashville several times.

So, here below is a small sampling of the weekend shots... enjoy

No comments: