Thursday, January 26, 2006















Cloudy afternoon on top of the hospital...


I went to spin class a couple of days ago and when Rance said tighten the tension I really put the screws to it and the class did a lot of climbing. My legs are toast! I didn't go to the fitness center today but will head out for a recovery ride here shortly. Got to get those legs back in shape.

The weekend is threatening a wash out. Last Sunday it rained all day so not riding. My miles are starting to suffer for a year that started out so good. Sort of whinning today huh?

Today was Chris Taylor's last day as the manager of the Fitness Center. He is headed to bentonville to work for Shelter insurance. He's a good guy.

I'm going to lead a ride in a couple of weeks that will go over 3 mountains! Stay tuned.

No comments: