Sunday, January 01, 2006

It's 2006!

We ate out last night at Krazy Hibachi over in Lakewod Village. It was fun and good. The kids went to their different parties and Terri and I made a quick stop to Books a Million then home. Still fighting colds. We managed to stay up til midnight then I went to bed. Emily came home soon after I went to bed.

I went to work at the fitness center which was a waste of time because no one came to work out. A few employees came by to pick up their employee Christmas gifts but other than that, I walked around, cleaned, stocked, read and watched TV. Boring!

Tyler heads back to Dener tomorrow afternoon and I'll get a ride in sometime tomorrow.

Everything goes back to routine on Tuesday the 3rd. School starts back, etc.

I'm still working on my 106 things to do in 2006. I'll post them later.

Happy New Year!

No comments: