Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What day is this?

Just a quick blog as an update.

I hit the ground running when I got home from HHH. I was dog tired but we are having a Marriage Matters seminar at our church and I really wanted to hear this. It's been really good and funny! Lynn Jones (the wife) has a Texas accent and her husband Jerry Jones is non stop cut up. Some of the wise cracks he makes I can't figure out if he just made it up or if it's part of the show. Either way it's a hoot. There is one more night tonight but I'm blown and have got to crash out a moment.

The upcoming 2 "chapters" of my HHH road trip should be out on the blog tonight. They are long!! So I hope you'll enjoy the reading as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I'm glad the tropical storm didn't do much mainly for those folks down there but also because our new jersey's are ready to be shipped out from Plantation, FL. Yep, I'll post a photo of them as soon as they come in.

Gotta get back to work...

No comments: