Thursday, April 05, 2007

Counting down the minutes til 5!

It sits at home waiting. Like my faithful Golden Sadie who attacks me everytime I walk throuigh the door, she waits for me to get there. Tonight I get to ride not a test bike but MY bike. I cashed in some vacation time and said yes to the deal and became the proud own of a Specialized Roubaix Gerolsteiner edition bike. I loved it on the test ride Tuesday night so much. I told a few folks that I'm not sure if it was because I have been riding the wrong size bike all this time or if it was the upgrade from Allez but it was a super sweet ride. Normally I feel all the bumps and cracks in the rode but Tuesday night I flew over them. I'm skipping the bike club meeting tonight so I can ride since I wasn't able to last night. It will be a bungle up ride though. Going from the 80's to barely 60 for a high really bites right now. Saturday for my long ride I'll be lucky to see 60 degrees. I'm hoping for a century on the new ride. Actually if I can get over 106 miles then I'll feel better since that was last Sunday's ride.

By the way, Emmy made honor roll! Way to go love child! I'm really proud of you!

No comments: