Saturday, April 21, 2007

Not a good recovery patient

Ok, I'll admit, I'm a lousy recovery patient. I'm supposed to just sit around and watch the paint dry or the grass grow but that's not my style. I've tried to do things off and on but if I look up I get dizzy. I keep thinking little things will be ok to do but then much movement starts making me feel the love.

I sort of freaked out a tad this morning because I am now able to leave the "cup" off except when sleeping. I heard my ear may be numb but wasn't expecting it. It's the numbness like when you go to the dentist. You know your lip is there but you don't really feel it. I also now know the incision goes all the way up the back of my ear. They did fold it over. EWWW!

Ok, on to nicer subjects. Tyler closed on his house yesterday and go to sleep there last night. I felt bad that I was unable to help him move. He is coming by in a little while to get some of his stuff from upstairs and then Terri and I will follow him over to his house and I'll try and him him with putting up a blind or two. I'll more than likely just sit and watch. His house is really nice inside. Someone bought it and flipped it. Yard has huge oak trees and the street has a nice homey Heights sort of feel to it.

Y'all have a great weekend!
Geo

No comments: