Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh it's Thursday already?

The week has flown by even with this headache that is not going away. I kind you not... I got it on Sunday and it's still coming and going. When I comes it feels like I just bumped my head on something. It's weird awright. Ok, enough of the whah whah whah stuff.

I didn't ride tonight because when I left my office it was lightening and thundering so I passed. Well wouldn't you know it did hit here and the temps felt like late spring. By that was a missed opportunity there.

I'll miss the riding until Sunday evening at the earliest. I plan to go down to the folks early and start painting their house. Lucky for me they have a brick house so it's just the trim I need to paint.

well I'm not going to bore you with a bunch of fluff.

No comments: