Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy 62nd Anniversay Mom and Dad!

Donna, Sherry, Mom, Dad and me


Still crazy after all these years!


Mom and Dad

We spent the afternoon out having a good time celebrating my parents 62nd anniversary. Dad was in good spirits and seemed to be having a good time. Always fun to see them laughing and carrying on!

We'll be taking them to Branson on Wednesday to a little vacation. We have a nice condo booked at Thousand Hills I we made sure it was with a view of the pool and the golf course so we can all sit out on the patio and watch people and drink coffee.

Barbie and crew left yesterday for FL (Panama City) and like any trip you wait a long time for, something would have o happen. Lindsey went out about an hour before the departure time and the Tahoe wouldn't start. Just a dead battery. New battery in and off they go. They got almost to Mobile last night and heading on in to PC Beach today.

1 comment:

Jim Gardner said...

George,

Thanks for the inspiration! I wrote my blog today about your parents and my grandparents. We have been truly blessed by them.

Jim