Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The night before vacation ride

Rebecca, aka, Mrs. Chris Irons in a couple of days.


Yale describing the pain we are about to endure.


Keith making a hot date phone call. Hey see this young whipper snapper in the black. Watch him. He's very fast!


JBar doing his best JC Penny modeling imitation! HA!


The club about to cross the Broadway bridge to Little Rock


I kept wanting to take this photo so I shot it on the way to the ride. Just seems cool to have a Share the Road with the skyline in the background.

Well I'm off for the rest of the week and we head to Branson for a few days tomorrow. I'll go down and pick up Mom and Dad about 9 in the morning and we'll head up to the condo. Terri, Em and Sean will be leaving from the house around 10. I'm really looking forward to just getting out of town. I really don't care if I do nothing but hang out with Dad and hit up Panerra a couple of times. I'm taking the bike and hope to grab and early morning ride. What I really want to do is ride that hill to Silver Dollar City. Just one looong hill. If I go early enough I won't have the traffic. Sean is talking about getting up early and going to play a round of golf. All he has to do is walk out the back door and he's on the course. Emmy has shopping on her list and i suspect Terri does too but she'll deny it! HA!

I spoke with Mom and she said Dad had a pretty good day. He had just had his shower and was "worn out". Said it takes a lot of his energy to do things like that. It's sad when life comes to that.

Hey my bud Matthew is doing better! He was moved over to St Vincent Rehab and will be going through ome real physical therapy. We got Lisa, his sister, on our email list now so she can send out emails to the group. She said they thought they may have to go back to surgery due to the swelling of his leg and they thought is was still bleeding inside. But as of this afternoon, no surgery thank goodness.

The ride tonight was OK. I dropped and rode easy. Rebecca and I rode the ride back together and I didn't even know she was back there. Glad I was looley gagging around. We talked about the upcoming wedding, Chris having to travel to Mt Home. When she told me where he went, I said, "On purpose?" She laughed. Rebecca and Chris will be a great couple and my money is on the long long term marriage. They just seem to enjoy each other and life in general. You know, they are happy people. The kind you like to hang out with. I'm sad that I will miss the wedding on Saturday and I bet it's one of those really pretty ones.

Well, I better go throw some stuff in the paking pile before Terri shoots me.

No comments: