Thursday, July 06, 2006

WAY TO GO CHRIS SHAW!!!!!!!!!!

I have to have a bloggette all on it's on for Chris Shaw. Yep, the young lad blew the field tonight winning his first race... and get this... while riding only his second race. He is now a name among the racers here. Congrats my man! I'm proud of you!!

Funny story: I was working at the registration table and the Pro's where talking about the CAT 5 race and they were talking about this guy that won. "Who is he?" one asked. I gave them the duh look and said very matter of factly, "Chris Shaw".

Sort of makes you wanna make a flyer right quick and put it on everyone's windshield that says, "His name is Chris Shaw ... you want forget that name either will ya?!"

Fast Girls and Slow Guys is changing it's name Fast Guy and Slow Girls! HA! Not really. Our girls did pretty good themselves. It was their first race and they lived.

CONGRATS CHRIS!!! GO KISS THE PODIUM GIRL!!!!

No comments: