Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If I can keep my eyes open...



If I can keep my eyes open then I'll blog. I was not ready to get out of bed this morning and now that I've done my civic duty to the citizens of crit racing-ville tonight, I'm ready for a shower and a pillow. Oh yeah, by the way on the way home from the crit races I stopped at this seedy Chinese food place (egg roll express in Levy) and got a mound of food that on a Chinese place could dish out for 5 bucks. I ate almost all of it. Now this is sad because I usually eat half and save half for lunch the next day but not tonight. Then I ate a Reese's peanut butter cup then I found out the kids had bought fudge from the fudgery in Branson and hid it from me. You know hose times when you eat so much ya wanna puke? Well that's NOT me tonight. I am very comfortably happy! HA!

The races tonight were fun and I sat with all the crit chick groupies. It was funny. I told them about the whinny green jersey guy and how he always is yelling about one thing or another in the paceline. They would all get real quite when the group would come by t see if they could hear him screaming about something. Of course like a dog on the Tonight Show, he never was yelling around the corner. Probably praying he could hang on.

Our own ShawDawg came in 3rd. He had a great season!

Oh by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. ShawDawg! (Jen Shaw's birthday is tomorrow). Maybe Tom Danielson will call her... she's his podium girl ya know! HA!

Tomorrow night is picture night at the club ride. Honestly, I really don't know what it means but I'll take a bunch and post 'em.

Saturday has a ride coming through Sherwood so I'm going to ride to the ride then break off as I get close to the house.

One of the guys that was registering for a race tonight said when he passed a bank by his house it read 109 degrees. I didn't see any of the guys die from the heat tonight.

Ya might wanna check yesterdays blog that I'm just posting. Just a few photos from last nights ride.

No comments: