Monday, July 03, 2006

Looking like a good day!




Top photo is my blood stained riding glove. My hands would have been a real mess had I not had these on.

Photo of my shoulder.

Photo of my leg. The side of my tail looks like this too but no one wants to see that! HA!


I chose to take the Monday off like I think more then half of America did. I think the other half is taking the rest of the week off. Personally I think we shuld all just take the whole week, I mean the Tour de France is on ya know!

The bike wreck wounds seem to be healing fast! I plan to try a recovery ride after dinner. Terri said she wanted to ride so I'll wait til then.

I spent a lot of yesterday afternoon taking to get a bolt loose on the negative terminal of my car battery. I worked it loose enough to get off the post but the way it's set up I could not get anything small enough to unsecrew the thing. Ticked me off so I jumped it this morning and took over to the neighborhood mechanic and he was finished within an hour. I just left the car there and took Terri to her office and came back home. I thought about just riding my Trek over to pick it up but I'll wait until tonight to ride.

Emmy and I are going to do some chores and stuff. I need to grab a haircut so I'm going to try a new place the opened not long ago called Sport Cuts. Hope I can just get in and out real quick and still have a decent cut.

The buds are going to ride the Lollipop ride tomorrow and as much as I want to, I'm going to sit it out. Maybe ride easy along the river early in the morning or something. I'll kick it back in this week. I have to work registration at the Summer Series Crit races on Thursday so I'll miss the usually club ride.

No comments: