Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wednesday is Monday

I like hump day being my Monday! Work one day and it's already Thursday. That works for me!

Not really much to write about other than the car is screwed up again. Terri and I went about a mile from the houseto watch local fireworks and the car won't start but touch it with jumper cables and it starts right up! I think I'll take it to a different garage. I don't think the goof that worked on my car really knew what he was doing. They used to be a great garage.

Poor Terri went to the mall, then the post office and then Sam's gas station and the car didn't start at gas pump. The attendent helped her jump it. I really felt bad but it's been so hit and miss.

Tomorrow is crit racing! I'll be over at the course about 4:45 or so handling the registration. Yep, some of my guys are heading back out there to turn some heads. I'll probably barely see their race due to getting the others signed upfor the races that follow.

Oh yeah, wounds are healing fast and not bothering me at all any more.

No comments: