Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm back!

WOW! That's all I can say since the rest is sworn to secrect

No, really the trip to the Disney Institute was awesome! There was a lot of wow's throughout the days though.

I got to visit "backstage" at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studio. I got to see the costuming area at Epcot. I got to see where all the dirty laundry comes through and although that sounds gross it was incredible as well as the story behind it.

65,000 employees with another 20,000 vendor/contract staff and I couldn't find a bad one. One on my assignments was to go and analyze an area. I choose Tower of Terror! HA! Serious, I did.

I'll write more later...

2 comments:

Wes said...

Welcome back, Geo! I'm sure Disney will never be the same ;-)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!! I love hearing about your adventures! :)