Friday, May 16, 2008

Thanks Disney!

It's been a little over a week since my return from Disney but I'm still on the clouds. I have worked better this week and had a better thought process. Just looking at the way I did things verses need to do things.



OK the "Thanks Disney" part. Like everything they do they think ahead. They have these FM type systems so when we would go to the parks for class Chris or Pam could talk and we could all still hear them over all the other noise. I was able to plug my Unitron hearing aid directly in. I could have plugged in the CI but I forgot the chord I needed. I was able to hear everything from the class and the instructors took time to be sure I could hear without pointing me out (even though it was all coworkers). They were just a class act!



Today was/is National Bike To Work day and I missed it! I thought about the guys all the way to work and hoped that I would get to see the massive group of bikes coming down the road in the downtown area. I just has stuff booked from the moment I walked in until just now.

I'm eating chips and drinking a Dr Pepper for lunch and blogging. As soon I I knock this out my afternoon is just as insane.

Weather this weekend is going to be awesome or as I sometimes say "wesome". As soon as I finish my meeting tomorrow I plan a good long ride. I need it really bad. Serious... really bad.

Indiana Jones comes out next week!! OH YEAH!

It's Friday afternoon so life is soooooo good! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: