Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Midweek!

To my friends and family... yes, I was excited to take the trash to the curb last night. "Trash" means midweek which means weekend is coming.

OK, here's another funny "Trash" story. The lady that cleans our offices walks down the hall every morning dragging a huge trash bag. We all have these mini trash cans and she will stop in front of our door and just look at you and say "Trash". One day she did this to my coworker in the office next to me and I completely lost it. I thought she was calling Evie "Trash". Didn't hit me that she was gathering our trash. We all had a good laugh.

Well then it got funnier this week! She came in my office and said , "Trash?" and I said, "Yes, ma'am, I got a little." She has this funny little he-he-he laugh she does then really loud she said. "Oh, yeah, George got a little!" he-he-he-he. I wanted to crawl under my desk. I could hear snickering down the hall. Man, never a dull moment in HR.

I got a GREAT email from a friend about getting back out there and riding. It was good and Chris Ironman, I appreciate it. It was just what I needed to hear.

Speaking of hear... I get the big turn on in less than a week. Whoa man I'm psyched!

We'll have 5 little folks UNDER 2 this year at my folks house for Christmas. It's going to be fun! I plan to take the mov-ee cam and roll it. They'll be grabbing toys from each other and screaming, and sneezing in each others faces! Award winning video coming up! HA!

Temps are doing the big drop and the firewood man is bringing this winters firrewood after work today! Yea-izzz!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hi Geo,
Thanks for your comment on my blog about activation. Closer to a 3 week like you is probably best. 12 days from surgery yesterday and the top part of my ear is still a little sore, so I'm taking off the processor in the middle of the day for an hour or so just to give my tender ear a break.
I'm really looking forward to reading about yours! Good luck!