Friday, August 15, 2008

Tim Stevens, Mattew Turner, and Blue Mesa

Full day here at Echo!

Heard a guy named Jack O'Neil this morning. He was good enough that I bought his CD. Ever heard of Jackopierce? Here's the link http://www.myspace.com/jackopierce

Got to see a side by side demo of the big 3 worship software then got to spend some time with the head of Easy Worship and he showed me a couple of great tricks. Get ready guys, I'm gonna unleash them in a couple of weeks!

This afternoon I got to hear Tim Stevens present how they get their services together. He had lots of great video examples. Man, this guy had my head filling up with great ideas!

Just before dinner we heard from Matthew Paul Turner. Oh man oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in months! He caught the crowd off guard so many times with the wild and funny stories he told.

Dinner was a Blue Mesa buffet. It was great! I ate too much.

No comments: